The way you access medical care has changed
This will mean:
- You will recive most care by telephpone or video
- You may need to access services using the NHS app or online
- Your prescriptions will be sent electronically toy your chosen pharmacist - you do not need to got to the practice to collect the prescription
- Your practice will not be prescribing medicines that are available to buy over the counter
Please make sure you:
- Check online to see how your practice is changing
- Do not go to your GP practice unless invited to do so
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus stay at home and follow the latest advice on nhs.uk/coronavirus
Outside of our opening hours, if you have an urgent medical (physical or mental health) need please visit https://111.nhs.uk/ or call 111 if you cannot access the website.
If you develop symptoms of COVID 19 (new, continuous cough, fever ≥37.8, loss of sense of taste or smell) please go online or call 111 directly.
Published: Apr 20, 2020