Pick n' Mix Job Planning
St Mary's Surgery
We are a large, award winning, inner city training practice serving an ethnically diverse demographic. We have a very experienced and organised clinical, reception and administrative team who enjoy the daily adventures inner city medicine provides. We are looking to strengthen this further by enhancing the clinical team.
- National award winning practice
- Training practice – 3 trainers, opportunity to teach medical students
- Multidisciplinary same day team
- In house teaching program within working hours held weekly
- Longer appointment times
- Capped same day workload
- Special interests supported and appropriately reimbursed – clinical, IT or management (additional roles that have been held by salaried doctors include prescribing lead/ pain team lead/ safeguarding lead)
- Supportive gradual induction period
- Established mentoring scheme from responsive partners
- Fair and organised complaints system
- Regular social events
- Expanding practice actively seeking local collaborative work
- Workflow optimisation with large back office team for admin support
- Novel care pathway development with links to SGH, RCGP and NICE
Pick N’ Mix Job Planning
Are you looking to design your own job around your life and commitments? Due to our large size we can be flexible with job planning and responsibilities. We offer a Pick N’ Mix approach to roles and duties. Many of our salaried team have portfolio careers with academic, teaching or CCG posts alongside their clinical job. Some use the flexibility for childcare or just a better work life balance!
Options to pick from include:
- protected annual leave plan
- visit or don’t visit
- flexible hours - late start options to work round childcare
- list or no list
- develop a special interest
Come and tell us what would work for you
Phil Aubrey-Harris – Practice Manager
t: 02380 210292
St Mary’s Surgery
1 Johnson Street,
We welcome informal visits
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.