- 24,500 patients
- 2 purpose built sites
- Inner city practice specialising in addressing inequalities associated with ethnic diversity and deprivation
- A young, varied, multicultural patient population
- Lead practice and employer for PCN with a strong history of collaboration and innovation.
- 12 salaried GPs with additional academic, educational and organisational interests
- Specialised admin team who handle all medical reports
- 9 Practice nurses, 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners and 4 Health Care Assistants
- Experienced management team – admin, reception, HR, IT and finance leads
- 5 partner clinical/business management team
- PCN additional role staff available to help with doctor workload – social prescribers, pharmacists and physician associates
- High levels of staff retention throughout all teams
- Established training practice with 3 GP registrar trainers
- One to one in house mentoring program
- Protected time for learning and clinical supervision
- 6 weeks holiday and one week study leave pro rata for GPs
- In-house, all-staff, one hour training program every week
- Opportunity to develop and mentor new teams within PCN/ARRS
Collaboration and innovation
- History of collaborative working in the city prior to development of PCNs.
- Developed city wide acute visiting service with local federation.
- Supported CCG with citywide COVID response providing hot site and clinical input.
- Winner of the 2016 Jo’s trust cervical cancer screening award
- Developed and piloted the local liver pathway which reduced hepatology referrals by one third
IT and organisation
- Advanced IT infrastructure
- Early adopters of Workflow Optimisation – an enhanced document management process
- AccuRx and eConsult enabled
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.