Do you want to….
Be part of a supportive, open minded, large practice that fosters individuals?
Come join the friendly team at St Marys Surgery Southampton
- Established training practice with 3 trainers
- Protected time for learning and clinical supervision
- Excellent rate of pay
- Group scheme with the Medical Protection Society - all indemnity costs met by the practice
- 6 weeks holiday and one week study leave pro rata for GPs
- Protected one hour teaching a week
- Advanced IT infrastructure
- 24,500 patients over 2 purpose built sites
- Specialised admin team who handle all medical reports
- 9 Practice nurses, 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners and 4 Health Care Assistants
- Experienced practice manager and approachable 5 partner management team
- Lead practice - South Central Southampton Primary Care Network
- Strong links to Southampton Primary Care Limited – the GP Federation in Southampton
- Innovators in pioneering an acute visiting service in the city
- Early adopters of Workflow Optimisation – an enhanced document management process
You will see a young, varied, patient population with challenging needs—tropical, complex and real pathology, mental health….. and be able to make a real difference! We are always looking for GPs, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
Come visit and see for yourself by contacting email@example.com or phone on 02380 210292